Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My First WIAW!



As a new blogger, I need all the help I can get. I mentioned my blogger bud Georgie in yesterday's post, and she has been a fantastic help in getting Frantipasto off the ground. She mentioned What I Ate Wednesday, a food blog initiative started by the fabulous Peas & Crayons, and I knew I had to be involved.

So, as my first foray into the wildly impressive and wonderfully supportive food blogging community, here is my first What I Ate Wednesday!

Breakfast:

Like I mentioned in my last post, Greek yogurt is my first, my last, my everything. Fage 0% Greek yogurt with Maple Walnut Chia Granola, toasted coconut, a dash of honey, and PUMPKIN BUTTER.

Lunch:

It was Team Lunch at my internship, which means the company pays for my meal (score!). It was sushi day, so I went with a brown rice salmon avocado roll, brown rice peanut avocado roll, and a miso soup. I was recently introduced to the wonder of the peanut avocado roll, and it's fast becoming a favorite.

Dinner:

I was beyond ravenous, as my busy day interning prevented me from snacking! I whipped together one of my quick favorites, pesto salmon with brown rice, roasted brussels sprouts, and beet salad. I make this salmon often because it's SO easy, so expect a recipe on here soon!

So there you have it, my first WIAW! Have a wonderful week, all!


No comments:

Post a Comment